Meet the staff of San Juan Bible Camp and check out available summer positions.
Camp Director: Phil Most
Phil and his wife, Jewel, met at Grace University in Nebraska where Phil earned a degree in Christian Camping. Together, they have been serving in camp ministry for almost 20 years. They have four happy campers of their own who love living at camp. As a family their passion is to make friends and take them to heaven!
Program Director: Ethan Most
Hello and welcome to SJBC! Ethan was recently hired as the Program Director and is working on becoming full time. Ethan has been working at camp with his wife, Erin, for several years now and have developed a deep passion for sharing the Gospel to students of all ages. Ethan and Erin have been married for over a year and enjoy everything outdoors and many other activities. We look forward to serving Christ through SJBC and in the surrounding community.
Facilities Director: Chase Lundstrom
Chase is the facilities director, but often wears many different “hats” at camp. His background in construction and agriculture has prepared him well for the ever changing role of caring for the camp property. He met his wife Karissa on the Wyoming plains while attending Frontier School of the Bible, where they both earned degrees in Biblical Studies. They began married life in Wyoming working on a ranch and running the youth group at their church. They came to camp in 2015 and enjoy serving together as a family with their two children, Savanah and Parker.
Looking for something a little different this summer? Want to spend your summer hanging out with kids in the beauty of southwest Colorado? Well we have a job for you!
Positions available this summer are listed below. Pay varies according to position but each includes room and meals. Most positions require you to attend 1 or 2 weeks of paid training at the beginning of the summer. Summer staff have time off each week from Friday evening thru noon Sunday. Come and enjoy the outdoors and serve the Lord through serving kids this summer at SJBC.
• Head Counselors: 2 positions (1 male and 1 female), must be 21 years or older, prefer camp experience.
• Counselors: 10 positions (5 male, 5 female) must be 18 or older.
• Program Staff: 4 positions, must be 18 or older. Positions include: Craft Leader, Kitchen help, Maintenance help and general support.
• Camp Nurse: 1 position (can be a single or multiple week position), must be a licensed nurse in CO.
• Camp Cook: 1 position (can be a single or multiple week position).
• Maintenance Lead: 1 position (can be a single or multiple week position).
• Worship Leader: 1 position (can be a single or multiple week position).
Begins May 27 for counselors and program staff and June 5 for all support staff.
Click below to download a PDF staff application